Saturday, September 20, 2008

Instructor Training

Last weekend I hosted a Stroller Strides Instructor Training here in Nashville. Farel Hruska, The National Fitness Director for Stroller Strides came from San Diego to teach 24 women how to become GREAT Stroller Strides Instructors. It was so wonderful having her here and as always, I learned so much from her, as did all the ladies. We had women from Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, Missouri, and even Washington State! On both Saturday and Sunday morning, Farel taught AMAZING classes at Centennial Park in Nashville, whoo was I sore! You can view some pictures here
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingReg.jsp?Uc=vga2sbn.6fdpq5ab&Uy=5sujdm&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=614306703115_885062201211&localeid=en_US

I am so excited to have had Farel here to train 7 of my own instructors and I look forward to getting them out to teach classes and touch more women's lives in and around Nashville!

Thank you SO much Farel!!

No comments: