Friday, June 13, 2008

Will life get back to normal?

I am in baby bliss. My son, Ellis Harmon, was born on Friday, May 23rd, 2008. That was 3 weeks ago. In a way it seems like 100 years ago, and in other ways it feels like just yesterday. But, the best part is I feel like I have known him forever. My four year old is adjusting so well. Better than my husband and I could have ever imagined. I think it was the "Big Sister Party" we threw for her the day we brough Ellis home. She loved that!

Now, when will life get back to normal? If I am not feeding, I am pumping, if not that, I am consoling him as he is so gassy at times, if not that it's, laundry or the dishes, or cleaning up. So, how am I writing on my blog? I made myself! I said it was time! I put it on my calendar. So, I think that is going to have to be my new time clock, everything will be scheduled on my calendar!

I can't wait to get back to my Stroller Strides classes! I have some great instructors teaching my classes in Nashville, Spring Hill, Franklin, and Brentwood, and I couldn't do this without them. But, I can't wait to get back and get to exercising again. I think that will be the ultimate feeling for me of "getting back to normal"...or something like that.

No comments: